Spring Pub Crawl 2017
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED BUT YOU CAN PAY AT THE DOOR FOR THE SAME PRICE (SORRY, NO GROUP RATE AT THE DOOR)
START AT FLAGG CREEK GOLF COURSE, WILLIAM TELL (STANLEY’S PUB) OR LEDO’S PIZZA BETWEEN 7 PM AND 9:30 PM TO PAY AND GET YOUR WRISTBAND AND PUB CRAWL GOODIES!
Spring is nature’s way of saying, “Let’s Party”! Join us May 20th to hop aboard trolleys and stop in at some of Countryside’s best to enjoy fantastic food and drink specials, help support local businesses, take home a fun pub crawl souvenir, and maybe even win some fabulous raffle prizes! Space is limited.
$20 per person
Cash only at the door – no credit cards
- Trolley/party bus transport for 5 hours
- Great drink and food specials and entertainment at participating locations
- Spot on 66 – $6 Herradura margaritas, $3.50 Summer Shandy, $6 flatbreads & 2 for $6 sliders, live music by Stephen Peterson!
- Ledo’s Pizza – 80’s theme night! $3.00 RumChata pudding shots, $3.50 Summer Shandy, $.75 wings, $2 cheese and $3 sausage pizza slices. Live music from local favorite, Timeless Rock Band 8 pm-11 pm.
- Stanley’s/William Tell – $8 William Tell’s specialty apple martini, $3.50 Summer Shandy, $10 firecracker shrimp appetizer (kitchen closes at 10 pm), and live jazz vocalist Petra Van Nuis Duo!
- Time Out – $4 Paradise Breeze, $3.50 Summer Shandy and $6 half pound burger with fries
- Cafe Salsa – $6 Salsa Ritas, $3.50 Summer Shandy and $6 pulled pork nachos
- Rolling Lanes – $5 Long Island Iced Tea, $3.50 Summer Shandy, live entertainment by Bosco Band! No pub crawl specials on food, but food is available at the restaurant.
- Flagg Creek – $5 Hurricanes, $3.50 Summer Shandy and $3.50 hot dog bar with all the fixins’, includes chips.
- Rafferty’s Irish Pub – $3 Old Style bottles, $5 UV Bombs and Jager Bombs, $3.50 Summer Shandy and $14 half slab of ribs with shrimp special. DJ will be playing all your favorite tunes!
- 2 free raffle tickets for the chance to win amazing prizes!
- Rolling Lanes – $50 Visa gift card and a certificate for complimentary overnight stay to be used for a future date at Best Western Plus in Countryside (hotel stay donated by Best Western Plus)
- Spot on 66 – Complimentary whiskey tasting at Spot on 66 or Neat Kitchen and Bar (Westmont)
- Stanley’s/William Tell – Certificate for an overnight stay at William Tell Holiday Inn. Includes breakfast and goody basket with a bottle of wine!
- Time Out – $50 Gift Card
- Flagg Creek – Gift certificate for golf valued at $115
- Cafe Salsa – Silver Patron tequila gift package
- Ledo’s Pizza – Virtual Reality headset for smartphones ($75 value) and a $50 Menards gift card
- Rafferty’s Irish Pub – $100 Rafferty’s gift certificate
- Souvenir Pub Crawl reusable “Solo” cup!
- … and more!
You and your group will check in at one of the 3 starting locations: Flagg Creek, Stanley’s Pub, or Ledo’s Pizza, where you will receive a trolley wristband, complimentary raffle tickets, and important information about the crawl. You must be wearing a wristband to board the trolleys!
Here is the route:
Stop #1 and starting location: Flagg Creek Golf Course
Stop #2: Spot on 66
Stop #3: Rafferty’s Irish Pub
Stop #4: Rolling Lanes
Stop #5 and starting location: Stanley’s Pub at the William Tell
Stop #6: Time Out Sports Bar
Stop #7 and starting location: Ledo’s Pizza
Stop #8: Cafe Salsa
The trolleys/party bus will drive this route continuously during the event, stopping to drop off and pick up crawlers. Last pick ups start at 11:45. Trolleys will drop crawlers off at the 3 starting locations by midnight.
Thanks to our Spring Pub Crawl Sponsors: Leinenkugel Summer Shandy, NuMark Credit Union, Flagg Creek Golf Course