New year. New benefits.
Starting January 1st, 2018, the Countryside Business Association is rebranding as the Countryside Chamber of Commerce (CCC). We’re looking to broaden our resources and make the member experience even better, now with one reduced price.
$250 for businesses outside Countryside
Connect with other local businesses and the community.
- Events all year that will help your business connect with the community. Meet fellow business owners, residents, and community leaders. We’ll help you reach a broader demographic thanks to our partnerships with other local chambers and business associations.
- Enjoy free educational workshops and seminars.
- Participate in our Shop Local campaigns that will get more customers through your doors.
- Monthly member meetings allow you to meet current and future members, promote your business, and stay up to date with local events and happenings.
- Are you a new business? Get connected to other local businesses and potential customers faster. Plus, we’ll help coordinate a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony to introduce your business to the community.
“Becoming a member of the CBA has opened up a new world for promoting our business…
This type of partnership is priceless.”
– Michelle Geraci, Owner, Milano Day Spa and Wellness Center.
Stand out from the crowd with access to the CCC’s exclusive cost-effective advertising and marketing resources.
- Post your job openings, specials and events on our website for free.
- Become part of the Member Directory, mailed to all area households, included in New Resident Packets and New Business Welcome Packets, and available online at countrysidechamber.org.
- Feature on our rotating Business Spotlight page.
- Get noticed on Google by taking advantage of our Google AdWords funding. We’ll help you stand our to customers through strategic advertising campaigns and keyword management.
- Promote your business through the CCC’s multi-media marketing platforms and eblasts.
Annual dues are $200 for Countryside businesses and $250 for businesses located outside of Countryside. Membership dues are payable on or before January 1, 2018. Membership cycle is January 1 through December 31.